Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome to 7th and 8th Grade Science with Mrs. Harris


Welcome to your  7th and 8th Grade Science class at Tenino Middle School! Science is a fun and exciting content area and I hope that you will enjoy your year with me.  I have many hands on lab investigations planned for you that I think you will find interesting and engaging. I look forward to working with you this year and watching your Scientific skills and knowledge grow. 

Required Materials

The following items need to be brought to class each day.
·         Composition Notebook – you will need TWO of these, one for the fall and one for the spring.
·         Additional notebook/paper for notes, homework assignments.
·         Pencils – ALL work will be done in pencil in this class.
·         Calculator
·         Ruler
·         Colored Pencils
·         Closed toed shoes  - We will be doing a lot of hands on experiments and for your safety your toes must be covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment